Indian women and Banarasi Sarees are having a very special bond that every woman wants to have at least one or more Banarasi Sarees in the closet. Faishana has a wide range and varieties on Silk Sarees as Mysore Silk, Bhagalpuri Silk, Chanderi Silk, Konrad Silk, Satin Silk, Paithani Silk, Dupion Silk, Matka silk, chiniya silk, Katan silk, art silk, Kanchi pattu saree, satin silk saree, soft silk saree, georgette, floral patterns, animals like the peacock, abstract designs and more are available.
Banarasi Silk Saree Care - Faishana Has Everything That You Need to Know: -
Faishana have a rich and royal collection of pure and mixed Banarasi silk sarees as Bandhani Saree, Art Silk Saree, Butter silk Saree, Brocade Silk Saree, Cotton Banarasi Silk Saree, Chanderi/Maheshwari Silk Saree, Digital Printed Saree, Tanchoi Silk Saree, Matka Silk Saree, Linen Silk Saree, Muslin Cotton Silk Saree, Munga Check Silk Saree, Organza Silk Saree, Paithani Silk Saree, Patan Patola Saree, Patola Saree, Tissue Cotteon Saree, Tissue Lenen Saree, Tissue Silk Saree, Georgette Silk Saree, Ikkat/pochampally Silk Saree, Jacquard Silk Saree, Jute Silk Saree, Katan Silk Saree, Khadi Silk Saree, Kora art silk saree, Kotadoria aet silk saree, Dupion Silk Saree, Marriage Cotton, Bright Silk Saree, Kota Check Saree, Poly Cotton Silk, Raw Silk Saree, Satin Silk Saree, Mulberry Silk Saree, Semi Katan Silk Saree, Soft Silk Saree, Soft Silk Monika Buty, Soft Tissue Silk Saqree, Super Net Saree, Tissue Silk Saree, Monika Silk Saree, Valkam Katan Silk Saree, Kanchi Pattu Silk Saree, Baswada Tissue Silk Saree that complete the range of all types and variations on premium Banarasi Silk Sarees.
Steps to Wash Banarasi Saree Effectively-
Banarasi Saree is delicate and precious at the same time, so keep it fresh, shiny & delicate for a long time is a task. Banarasi Saree can be kept safe and long lasting by using some specific steps that we will discuss in detail.
- When washing the Banarasi Silk Saree for the first time, first soak it in salt water and then rinse in clean cold water that will keep its color locked for a long time.
- In starting, avoid using soap to wash to Banarasi Saree, it may degrade the color and shine of the Saree.
- Avoid using brush on the Banarasi Silk Saree
- Wash the Saree in plain water a couple of times then use soft detergent and clean softly.
- Wash the Banarasi Saree separately, avoid washing it with another clothes.
- Do not keep the saree wet for long duration as ot can affect the threads.
- To remove the hard stains from the saree, do not use brush, but use petrol and clean softly.
- Accordingly change the saree fold time to time to it will not damage the saree in any ways.
- While ironing on the Banarasi Saree, keep the heat medium so it won’t damage the fabric.
- Keep the Banarasi silk saree in a clean and safe place in your wardrobe or you can keep it safe with Neam leaves.
These following steps will help you to keep you silk saree safe and maintain the newness of the saree. By using these washing & cleaning steps of Banarasi Silk Saree, the lifetime and the fashion of your saree will remain for a long duration.Follow these steps and flaunt your look with Banarasi Silk Saree and stay connected with Faishana for more information as we belong to Banaras.